Dunes and Delta - from US$7,930 per person
This exclusive offer allows you to see some of Namibia and Botswana’s highlights whilst staying in luxurious, comfortable accommodation. Float above Sossusvlei’s towering, red sand dunes at sunrise and discover the desert on foot with your specialist guide in the afternoon. Contrast this with a safari in the shimmering watery wilderness of the Okavango Delta, exploring this rich wildlife haven from a traditional mokoro canoe.
- 4 nights at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
- 1 night at the Olive Grove
- 3 nights at Nxabega Tented Camp
- 3 nights at Sandibe Safari Lodge
- Price from: US$7,930 per person
- Saving: US$3,004 per person
- Validity: 1 November to 20 December 2013
- Price from US$10,805 per person
- Saving: US$4,178 per person
- Validity: from 1 September to 31 October 2013
Includes: accommodation, meals, local drinks, laundry, nature drives, dune walks, quad biking trails, picnic excursions, dune drives, Sossusvlei park fees and one hot air balloon flight at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge; accommodation in a Standard Room and breakfast at the Olive Grove; accommodation, meals, local drinks, laundry, game drives, boat trips and mokoro canoe excursions at Nxabega Tented Camp; accommodation, meals, local drinks, laundry game drives, guided walks and mokoro canoe excursions at Sandibe Safari Lodge; private road transfers and all internal scheduled flights, starting in Windhoek and finishing in Maun.
View itinerary in detail